Sunday, April 4, 2010

The EX

I miss someone who used to be a part of my life. All along I thought I have moved on. I am in a relationship right now but the thing is I just couldn't stop from thinking about my ex. Actually this is not the first time that this happened. It also took a long time before I moved on with another ex.

Now, back to this recent ex of mine. I know this is unfair to the one I am seeing right now but blame it on this social accounts I have. I just couldn't resist the temptation of looking at the sites this ex of mine have. There's a little bitterness in my previous statuses on facebook which obviously refer to my ex. I know I've been a little harsh on the statuses and some statements I've been posting to the point that my ex's personal life is attacked which do not even involve the breakup. And I feel so sorry for that. I just hope there's a better way to say this to my ex than texting, which I actually have not done yet. But in my heart I am so deeply sorry and I guess time will really heal all the wounds. All I know, is I was deeply hurt for the breakup because I have really given my all to the relationship and I've loved my ex more than any exes I had.

Hay.. I just wish that we both start on living our own lives, move on and be great in everything that we do..

2 comments:

  1. man, this post is funny hehe. i'm sorry. how many exes do u have anyway? haha.

    i sort of have this simple rule in relationships. enjoy, laugh, blow each others socks, make love and all but have some dignity. hehe. when it's over.. suck it up, and move on. i know that sounds cold and easier said than done but at the end of the day.. longing is an emotion. it grows when u feed it. if u don't.. it disappears.. just like a piece of news. most of the time, the hang ups we have on our exes are usually just, well, hang ups. nothing more.. a fresh start is always exciting when things are no longer worth the rework..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi scotti! haha! i figured i sort of made myself a laughing stock here. :) It's just me, cant get hold of my emotions sometimes. Thanks for the insights will take note of that.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts